Photobucket

Fool SMS

Naughty fool messages best april fool messages to send to friends. Enjoy reading these fools messages and have fun. Not all of these are fools day messages but a few are simple fool message that you can in everyday greetings. This collection of april fools day messages is not rude; we've compiled very nice fools day messages, and we're sure that each april fool message sent will definitely bring a cute smile on your friend's face :-)

Hey..hw r u...Me going to Dubai... Its aftr 7 dayS





Surprised?










after 7 days will B 1st April And u r da 1st FOOL of da year :-)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Why do U think I SMS u ?
Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz...
I need a person for just time pass

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





0 Comments:

Post a Comment