Photobucket

Encourage SMS

Encourage sms messages to send best wishes and say good luck to freinds cute funny messages of encouragement

I found the secret of success in my room- The roof said-AIM HIGH The fan said-BE COOL The window said-TAKE PAINS The clock said-EVERY MINUTE IS PRECIOUS The mirror said-REFLECT BEFORE YOU ACT The calander said-BE UPTO DATE The door said-PUSH...AND The lamp said-LIGHT THE WAY FOR YOUR FUTURE


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If u want to succeed in ur life: be sweet as honey be regular as clock
be fresh as rose
be soft as tissue
Be strong as rock
Be smart as me


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


have a dream to get you
I have a dream to hold you
I have a dream to be with you
I have a dream for you with me
I have a dream that I believe in
Because I know...


Dreams come true - just believe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





0 Comments:

Post a Comment